This book may be slightly blemished.
First-Time Quiltmaking - Learning to quilt in six easy lessons:
- Lesson One - Beginning Basics. Discover how easy it is to begin quilting with an illustrated guide to fabrics, tools and techniques
- Lesson Two - Preparing the Fabric. Pre-wash, press, straighten and rotary cut the fabric - now you're ready to sew
- Lesson Three - Sewing Accurate Seams. Pick up a few quick tricks and tips for sewing an exact quarter-inch seam for accurate seam allowances
- Lesson Four - Assembling the Quilt Top. Choose from three easy quilt patterns for step-by-step success-and then use the techniques to take the three-in-one quilt challenge
- Lesson Five - Making the Quilt Sandwich. Make a quilt sandwich by layering the batting between the backing and your finished quilt top and secure it with yarn ties or simple machine quilting
- Lesson Six - Finishing the Quilt. Follow easy instructions to add the binding, a sleeve for hanging, a personalized label - and you've successfully finished your first quilt!