Leslie Beck's Best of the Best Quilts presents a combination of refined techniques, trend-setting styles and traditional patchwork quilt projects. The 36 quilts in this versatile collection emphasize color, shape, and texture. Styles range from folk art with a contemporary twist to sophisticated country.
Based on blocks that reflect American history and nature-inspired patterns, the quilts add color, style and sometimes whimsy to decor throughout every season. Favorite blocks include Log Cabin, Four-Patch and Nine-Patch, Bear's Paw, Courthouse Steps, Sawtooth Star, Flying Geese, Ohio Star and patterns such as Dresden Plate and Fan and more.
- Full color throughout including illustrations and assembly diagrams
- 36 projects for all quilting levels
- general instructions, terms, binding how to
- embroidery stitch guidelines
- timeless quilts for all seasons
- excellent reference book
- superior quality and value