2012 Book of the Year Bronze Medalist
Training DVD Included!
Based on 24-hours-a-day, every day hands-on working experiences with dogs and cats of all ages, breeds and conditions from the Animal Rescue League of Iowa.
Use their years of experience to learn more about your dog’s behavior, from canine communication to tricks to teach a dog. Get all the dog info you need, whether you’re working on crate training a an older dog or wondering if you should be using pee pads to train your new puppy (the book says to avoid them…). Learning about your dogs behavior is the key to living happily with your pet – from puppy behaviors like nipping and biting, to understanding your dogs communication style.
One of the best books about dog training out today!
- Communicating with and Understanding your dog
- Learn the stages of your puppy’s development
- Selecting a puppy and how to adopt a dog
- Housetraining a puppy
- Basic commands and how to teach dog tricks
- Adopting an older dog
- The basics of caring for your Dog, including what a dog eats
- Introducing your child to a puppy, or introducing your dog to a baby
- Solving Behavior Issues— like dogs jumping, puppies chewing furniture, stopping your dog from getting up on the counter, helping your dog with fear and anxiety, and much, much more!
Includes a training DVD where you’ll see how a trained dog, a puppy, and an older dog-in-training behave while they are taught obedience tricks for dogs. If you’re troubled by your dog’s behavior, and if you’ve ever thought, “My dog could never do that,” you’ll see how a few simple steps can make a big difference in your pet’s behavior.
Click "play" to play the video, then click the "playlist" button in the player h to start viewing our complete playlist of videos and choose the video you wish to watch. Or, you can view our entire playlist on YouTube.
Welcome guest, Login or Register
Enter to win on our blog! We’re giving away a prize pack that includes both of our NEW embroidery books and a collection of gorgeous threads hand-selected by Jan and provided to us by our friends at Valdani. Click Here