With her Thimbleberries block-of-the-month concept, Lynette Jensen once again shows quilters how easy it is to make a beautiful quilt without spending a lifetime creating it. With the many blocks and settings, a quilter can mix and match blocks in a wide variety of colors and options, sizes and styles.
- More than 50 blocks and 20 projects.
- 'Block-by-Block' holiday collection including a full-size bed quilt, sham pillows, table runner, table topper, and more
- A crazy block quilt with color options for every season.
- A vintage blocks quilt with coordinating pillow.
- Easy, accurate, and reliable instructions for each quilt block and pattern.
160 colorful pages Beautifully photographed in full color
Library Journal Review Reviewer: Nanette Donohue, April, 2010
“The Thimbleberries Block-of-the-Month clubs, which Jensen originated years ago, are popular with quilters throughout the United States. Here, she gathers 50 of the club’s best blocks, along with 20 projects. The Thimbleberries® style is classic Americana, and many of the projects are tried-and-true favorites. Color suggestions and extensive piecing instructions are included.”
The Midwest Book Review, The Bookwatch Review Date: March, 2010
“Lynette Jensen’s Thimbleberries Block by Block to Beautiful Quilts offers a fine new series of quilt blocks and projects in coordinating colors and patterns and is a lovely inspirational guide pairing over 50 blocks and 20 projects. The result is a lovely quilter’s guide, perfect for any quilting library seeking more block-oriented projects.”