Diane Phalen’s vibrant collection of Americana quilt paintings featuring a rainbow of quilts surrounded by flowers, cottages, barns, country stores and Amish country life are the inspiration for this spectacular quilting book. Ten quilts and 18 bonus projects are showcased with complete how-to instructions.
- 10 full-size quilts created in Diane’s stunning color palette
- Favorite patterns such as log cabin, double wedding ring, lone star, star flower, Dresden plate and basket blocks
- More than 200 full-color photos and illustrations
- Complete how to for each project with accurate assembly diagrams, illustrations, materials lists and colors
- More than a dozen bonus blocks with complete patterns for creating 18 accessory projects such as pillows and table décor
A Pennsylvania native, watercolorist Diane Phalen grew up amidst the beauty of the rural countryside where the Amish live and farm. She is best known for her American quilt series and, to date, has created more than 90 original quilts set in landscapes that evoke the delights of changing seasons.