This book may be slightly blemished.
For the first time, Debbie Field combines two of her best-selling books, Spirit of the Northwoods and Quilts for Wilderness Kids into one big 208-page volume celebrating the wonders of the great outdoors.
- 12 fabulous individual blocks with unique wildlife and wilderness scenes, perfect for wallhangings, block-of-the-month or assemble into a single keepsake quilt
- 18 wildlife quilts and projects for kids of all ages
- More than 300 full-color photos and illustrations
- Full-size patterns
- Clear step-by-step instructions
- Favorite wildlife and Northwoods motifs such as bear, moose, cabins and lakes, deer, fishing and camping