Inspired by the creative fun of her recently released Fresh Picked for all seasons, Dodi Lee Poulsen comes back with 15 new, bold and beautiful projects to delight quilters.
She shows you how to use novelty prints to brighten home decor projects. Great for new quilters, quick and easy for experienced quilters, Dodi’s designs bring a smile and a fresh look that awakens the love of color.
- 15 wonderful projects in 4 coordinating collections
- Inspires creative use of dots, stripes and novelty prints
- Fully illustrated, complete step-by-step instructions
- Fun for quilters—from beginners to experienced
- A tote, table runners, wall quilts, an apron and more.
QUILT Magazine February/March 2012 “Novelty and big, bold prints: Love ‘em. But do you struggle knowing how to use these specialty fabrics? Dodi Lee Poulsen serves up 16 ideas to brighten home dec projects. She mixes novelty prints like fruits and veggies with dots, stripes, and large prints for designs that are cheery, fresh, and fun. Quilts, bags, aprons, and more use simple, graphic patterns and radiate with color—a perfect combination for beginner and experienced quilters. Soak up the creativity and get ready to put your fabrics to use in one of these patterns.”